4/01/2010

Jenni's Scooter

Jenni's "new" scooter
Jenni got a "new" scooter from freecycle.org and you'd think she won the lottery!!!!
She's had it for 5 days and spends every afternoon riding up and down the street.
Her favorite is to ride in "8s".





I hope these videos work for Grand Stringhams...
on teh camera they play bafck correctly but on my computer, the volume was way ahead of the visual!!
Yes, that is Jaylee with a broken wrist playing soccer...
before surgery.


2 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

She looks like she is absolutely enjoying her free scooter. Cool, that you can find such good deals. Is that her first time on a scooter? She seems pretty good at it.

Jaime said...

First I have to say that Jenni's glasses are so darn cute. You have two very pretty little girls. Love that she likes her scooter so much. I can see her cruisin' the street this summer on her scooter. I'll have to check out that website & see if there is stuff for WA.

When did Jaylee have surgery? I hope she is doing okay & recovery well.