Shenk's Ferry
What a fun day hiking...
and, LUCKILY, no snakes!
We headed down to Shenks Ferry and walked/explored for 3 hours.
**********************************
Our fearless leader...
You'd never know she had a broken arm!


We went UP UP UP...

The flowers were sooo pretty!
We were surrounded by God's artwork.

I was amazed by the size of this worm.
Appartenly they are called Night Crawlers
and every fisherman knows about them.
But I was in awe at their girth.
Jaylee wouldn't even touch it,
and Jenni ran away!!
Jenni's little legs were troopers!

I don't knw how she can stand the bangs in her face...
I think at this point, it is just her norm!!

Yes, Jaylee has a broken arm.
Yes, Jaylee is up in the air on a tree truck.
Yes, we are the coolest parents ever.
No, you can not tell Nan!!

We eventually headed out of the woods and found this cool rock spot.
I was amazed by how far the girls could throw!!!

Heading off the trail to the water.

These rocks were sooo cold... Earth's own air conditioning!!

The tunnel at the end of the trail.
If it were hot enough, we would've headed in.
but it was only low 70's and the water was COLD.


Our action shots...
they are all staged, but look neat!
My girls love to do these!!
3 comments:
All those risk-taking poses! They are definitely Jason's daughters! It looks like a beautiful place to visit!
What a hoot! loved all those "posed" pictures. Looks like a beautiful day for a hike.
I agree... those posed pictures always make me laugh. Looks like so much fun and I'm jealous of that gorgeous weather! :)
Post a Comment