R2D2
So, Jaylee's teacher said something to the effect of "Since we read a book about robots this week, if you want, you can make a robot out of stuff at your house, and bring it in Monday."
VOILA!!

Jaylee withh R2D2.
The cool part is that she came up with ideas herself, as well as gathering the items. Jason decided to add an old mother board onto the back for aesthetics, but the rest was pretty much all Jaylee. She taped a walkie talkie to the inside so that the robot could "talk". Jason had to drive her to school today and he said you should have seen the pride on her face when she walked it through the halls... I can only image!!!
Proud parents...
Flashlight for "eye" Collinder for head. Trashcan for body. Flexible lighter for "scanner". PVC for arms/legs, Calulator and Mother board for accessories, Walkie Talkie for voice, BCP holders for exhaust fans.
Pretty darn impressive!!!





3 comments:
That sounds like so much fun for Jaylee, Jason and Poppop. I wish I could have seen her teacher's face.
Wow!!! That's awesome! Way to go Jaylee!
i think this is the COOLEST!
Post a Comment