More pix of Morgan

Baby and her full head of hair are doing well.
Her cry is sort of a cry/shiver...
Mandy has pretty much recovered from last nights ordeal.
She is no longer hemmorhaging, which is always good, and did not need a blood transfusion. Hopefully, if she is feeling up to it, she will be discharged tomorrow.
She was allowed out of bed today and got to changer her first diaper.
Jaylee was able to relax today and enjoy holding Morgan.
She took pix of her new cousin to school today to show her off.
(I LOVE this picture.)
(I LOVE this picture.)
Jenni took my picture, hence the blurriness.
I haven't gotten a chance to sit and hold her yet, but I will!
(This picture was me taking her from Jaylee and handing off to Jenni)

Jenni's job was to count her fingers and toes.
She exclaimed today (so excited)
"Hey Mandy, she has all of her fingers and toes...
She has 10 toes and 4 fingers! Yeah!"
2 comments:
First of all, I am so glad Mandy is doing better. How scary! Does she have help when she gets home? Morgan does have a lot of hair and she is beautiful. I'm impressed that Jaylee sensed the urgency of Mandy's condition and worried about her. What a sensitive girl! And could Jenni be any cuter? Her little face makes me smile. Funny about her counting Morgan's fingers aand her toes!
Morgan is beautiful. How fun to have a little baby around to dote over, but not to have to get up with in the night. I hope Mandy is doing better. And Jenni sure is a smart one!!
Post a Comment