Jaylee's Gymnastics
Jaylee absolutely LOVES her gymnastics classes that Nan and Poppop purchased for her for Christmas. She's really good too! Here are some videos...
Jaylee has also decided that she wants to be called "Jay" now so I will try to remember that throughout the post. (I'm not so good at it, yet!)
Jay's Handstands
Jay's Jumping Jacks
Jay Doing the Routine of the Day
**And here is Jenni's newest trick:
4 comments:
Okay, that was fun to watch. Ask Jay if she was nervous when she was on the small beam (at the beginning). It would have scared me. I loved gymnastics when I was a kid and could walk on my hands for a long ways. I did lots of backbends, flips and walkovers, etc. Jason was quite good at handstands, and walking on his hands, too. Aaaaaah brings back nice memories!
Ha! I love Jenni's trick. It looks like Jay is getting quite good at those gymnastic tricks. She'll be at the Olympics in no time!
It will be hard for me to get used to calling her Jay, but it is way cute! How fun to do gymnastics. What a cool gift. Much better than the usual toy.
jenni is such a little character!...
and look at jay's jumping jacks! those were near perfection!
great gift!
Post a Comment