Jenni 1/09
Going up a snowy slide is tricky...
Especially if you give it your "best" effort...
Those girls are just plain adorable. I can't wait to see them again!
Do you still have the snow! Looks like they love being outdoors in any kind of weather. If I were to try climbing the slippery slide I would be flat on my back. This was fun to read and watch!
we love the snow! it can be so fun.although, my power bill for last months freezing temps was not so fun! :(
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those girls are just plain adorable. I can't wait to see them again!
Do you still have the snow! Looks like they love being outdoors in any kind of weather. If I were to try climbing the slippery slide I would be flat on my back. This was fun to read and watch!
we love the snow! it can be so fun.
although, my power bill for last months freezing temps was not so fun! :(
Post a Comment