1/26/2009

Jenni's Gymnastics

Jenni's Gymnastics






Jenni enjoys gymnastics and dance twice a month.



She really enjoys herself!!










Jenni ABSOLUTELY HATES when people laugh at her.



Therefore, I have not let her view this video.


She is so darn cute, trying her hardest at a forward roll.


She just couldn't quite grasp it.


You can tell her frustration b/c she keeps saying "shucks"


and snapping her fingers in between tries.




Watch the whole thing...


she almost gets it right at the end, after observing the other girls roll right past her.


Too bad she lands on her face!!




This is one memory I hope to never forget.


I ADORE this little girl!!







By the way... Mandy is 1 week past her due date and still in good spirits...


Here she is asking her baby why she isn't ready to come out yet.


They will induce her Weds morning, if she doesn't go into labor tomorrow!!



Mandy and Baby 1/24/09

4 comments:

jjstringham said...

I am SO going to have to sign Emily up for gymnastics. Jenni looks so cute!

And poor Mandy! I can't believe she's still in good spirits. . . that baby better be an angel for her!

The Mendenhall's said...

That video is adorable. I can''t wait to see your girls again. Are you just so excited to meet your new neice?? I can't believe next Wednesday. That went by fast. Probably because it wasn't me!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Now that is cute! You'll have to be sure to get a video when she does make it!

Rebecca said...

hahaha!
so stinkin' cute!
i could just eat her up.