1/28/2009

Jennibelle's Recital



Jennibelle's Dance & Gymnastic Recital









Today was the end of Jenni's "Semester" at The Little Gym.

They put on a show for the parents and then received medals.

I was pleasantly surprised by how well she put everything together.





This is her "Tap" routine

(It's over 1 minute long, sorry!)




Then her "Ballet" routine

This is her favorite because she gets to walk on her toes without anyone scolding her!





Jaylee was home from school b/c of the snow.

She was VERY impressed by her little sis and was her biggest fan!!

Jenni was also so happy when Poppop and Nan showed up!!




Here she is asking to have her picture taken... this is becoming more usual around our house!






Here is her routine on the bars...

she became very nervous and cut the routine short.

Thank goodness no one laughed "at" her!!!!!


Her next routine, on the balance beam, was a different story.

She LOVED it and it showed!!



Here she is receiving her award...

Anyone that really knows Jenni,

knows that she spends 1/2 of her day getting up off of the floor!!


Too bad she and Jenna aren't in the same class,

wouldn't that be fun?!?











5 comments:

jjstringham said...

So cute!!! Great job Jenni!!

Our Beautiful Life said...

She is so dang cute! Way to go Jenni!
Jenna watched the videos with me and asked if Jenni was going to be in her class next week! I think that would be so fun!

The Mendenhall's said...

I love it!! I need a girl. But am not trying again! I will just have to spoil and adore all my nieces. I wish I could have been there to watch. Can't wait to see you guys. How exciting about your sister. Make sure to post lots of pictures

Rebecca said...

and a star is born!
she's so adorable.

and this is why i love blogs...
it's almost as if we were there!

Mark and Jennifer said...

I agree that it is as if we were there. I loved it. And Jenni was amazing at putting her tap routine together and at such a young age. I love her little mannerisms and now I am missing you all more than ever. Thanks for sharing!