10/18/2024

Planning MY Funeral

 JUST in case...

Number Uno...Donate, Donate, Donate!!!

To Jackson and anyone else and epidermoid research and to kidney research and to autoimmune liver research and anything else. 

And number two... HAVE FUN!

I want to be cremated, but I don't care what you do with my ashes.. just don't hold on to them on the mantle. 


Songs that I would really like to be played at some time...

I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe 

When I Get Where I'm Going by Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead from The Wizard of O

Silent Night

There You'll Be by Faith Hill

I'll Fly Away Hymn

Amazing Grace Hymn



I don't want a sermon at my funeral... people can give their talks about me like they did at Jason's moms funeral. 


I'm really nervous that no one will show up, so feel free to forgo a funeral and put the money towards a family vacation!!!!


No comments: