We had 12 years to organize and plan, and we did a great job!!!
Meg and I threw Mandy's Bridal shower. Meg changed my vision from an outdoor game playing picnic theme to a fancier theme, and it turned out great! She does have good taste.
It was at my house, and there were about 35 people here! I think Mandy was pleased! My house is now sparkling clean. The food was delicious and well worth the hard work. Meg ordered the cupcakes but made the little cake to finish off our centerpiece.
*notice the picture of Mommom Moore on the hutch, here to look over the party :(
Mommom Matheson was supposed o surprise Mandy, but Poppop Neil got sick the night before their journey up here.
The menu: Roast beef and meatball sandwiches with Amoroso rolls
Kielbasa, mac-n-cheese, chips, Carraba's caesar salad & an Edible Creations fruit creation.
Salted caramel and chocolate cupcakes.
The table looked fantastic!
Mandy didn't look too bad herself!
She bought her outfit at the beach last month and when she tried it on I insisted she buy it because it matched the shower perfectly!
With her gorgeous daughter Morgan.
Mom made goodie bags of sugar cookies as favors...
they turned out absolutely beautiful! (And soft and yummy!)
She made out, when it came to gifts!!!
Meg and I bought her a sexy bathing suit for the honeymoon, but now the honeymoon is being put off for a few months. eventually she'll get to show it off!!
There were about 6 girls here for Morgan to play with. Paisley loved playing with all of them. They all seemed to have fun. Jaylee hung out with the adults.
I love this picture of her and McKenna!
Jennibelle was determined to use her chalkboard paper that she bought with her own money, so she made a welcome sign.
Funny story about JB... I asked her to refill the bucket with ice and water bottles. She said "I can't carry the bag" to which I replied "Just grab 4 bottles at a time." I found her carrying ice to the bucket... she thought I said to take 4 ICECUBES at a time to refill the ice. She makes me laugh!!!
Jaylee was a photographer for the day. Here's a neat picture she took.
It's been a long, windy, under-construction, ride to this day, but I am truly incredibly proud and inspired by her devotion, commitment and gumption. Can't wait for October 17th!!!

1 comment:
Very nice! Jenni makes me laugh, too!
Post a Comment