Here's the link to his video... I really love making them for the kids!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-akrc5JWA
We had a fun party for him with the Liounis clan, Debbie Gerovasilis and Kari Zimmerman. At the beginning he was cranky and tired (like he has been for weeks now) but managed to make it the whole party. He and Cole have a love-hate relationship, but boy do they love each other!
He couldn't decide on which superhero party he wanted, so we had a little of each of them. At the moment, his favorite is Batman. His bday loot was mostly super heroes also! And he really made out... Army Dude set, XBOX game, Spiderman building, Capt America outfit, Superman hat, Hot Wheels, Bathing suit outfit, and more super heroes.
I have to toot my own horn... the meatball sandwiches were delicious!! And the salad... but how could it not be with Olive Garden dressing? Jason decorated the ice cream cake for Jack and did a great job! I love that he is so helpful when I decide to throw these parties.
Poor Jimmy is teething so bad, he has been miserable and covered in snot/drool all week. He seemed to enjoy himself, with a house full of people to distract him. He loves when Paisley is around!
No comments:
Post a Comment