10/13/2013

New, New, New

I'm feeling overwhelmed, but in a good way...

It's so exciting to have a new house (minus the leaking windows)... and now I get to furnish it... like, really furnish it!  With NEW stuff.  YAY!  I've never bought new furniture before.  But, this is where we are going to stay, so it is time.  But, there are SO many options!!!  I'm looking all over the internet for ideas, but all that has done is overwhelmed me!!!   I can't even be sure (quite yet) of heh furniture layout I want to go with.  

And to add to that "stress", we need to get our new car by the end of the month so I don't have to pay for an inspection.  Luckily we are paying cash, which greatly reduces our options!!!!  But again, I've spent hours online looking at options.  (It is quite difficult to get out the door with two little ones - how on Earth did I do it years ago???)  

Decisions, decisions, decisions...
My heart is racing and I can't sleep with thoughts flying through my mind... 
But, it is fun!!


No comments: