Kissel Hill Elementary 2013 Talent Show
The girls joined up with Allie Zimmerman to perform "I Got A Pea". The younger girls sang and Jaylee held some signs that would explain the song, in case the lyrics weren't audible. The got matching outfits and did a great job...
Video to come... it is on my FB page...
Valentines Day
What a strange Vday!!!
Jennibelle had her first episode of B.O. when she came home so she daned around the house singing about how she was starting puberty... for hours!!! Then Jason brought us home Carabba's - YUM!!! and then we exchanged a few small gifts. Jackson got a train (surprise!), Jennibelle got deodorant and a shirt that says "I decided to be awesome today!" since "I'm awesome" is her favorite saying these days, and Jaylee got a new work-out outfit. I replaced Jason's blue tooth for him (since I washed his last week), improvised a Super Man Card and gave him some chocolate covered cherries. He gave me some flowers and then we left the kids home for a few minutes while we browsed Target. He talked me into talking him into a 60" TV. We blew cash out of our asvings that was going to a new car, but so far, it is still fun and we don't regret the decision.
The kids had parties at school but since there is NO candy allowed in the school, it wasn't as exciting. Here's the box Jaylee and I made, as well as the Valentines we put together for her class...
Jenniibelles bax had pink tissue paper that the cards were supposed to go through, but it got ripped from all the little hands putting cards in, before I could get a picture. Her valentines were awesome this year... each kid also got a sticky mustache to wear...
Jennibelle decided she was ready to Nair her mustache... we also did the patch of hair on her nose and decided to give her TWO eyebrows...
Daddy Daughter Dance
Jason took both girls to the same dance this year because of a snow day... neither of us were sure how well it would work, since the girls bicker a lot lately, but he said after the first two songs, it was great and everyone had fun!!! He forgot his phone, so here's some pix of before the dance. The DJ told him afterwards, that Jennibelle is the most polite little girl he had ever met... she requested a lot of songs and made sure to use her manners!!! So Proud!!! He took turns slow dancing with the girls and said that when it was Jaylee's turn, Jennibelle would dance beside them with an imaginary date!
About the boys...
Jackson is doing well... speaking in sentences now and he is very funny. Since we got our new TV, he is very into watching Choo Choos, Diego and Youtube videos of horses. When he's not on his bean bag in front of the TV, he's at his train table ripping the tracks apart or walking the trains in circles.
Jimmy is moving all around. I have been feeling very great, in fact I totally forgot that I was pregnant the other night!!


1 comment:
Jennibelle being so excited about B.O. made me laugh. Also, dancing with her imaginary friend was cute. What a fun family! So glad you and Jimmy are doing well! He sounds like an active one!
Post a Comment