2/05/2013

It's a Boy! It's a Boy! Its a Boy! its a Boy!

Think I'm excited???  I was really nervous that this baby was going to be a girl- and I really wanted a brother for Jackson.  So, yay yay yay!!!!
In Stringham fashion, we had an ice cream party last night for "Jizzit's" last night with us "(IZZIT a boy or girl" PLUS a J to fit in to our family). 
 We placed our bets - losers had to make and clean up dinner...
what we thought it was: BOY: Jason, Jenn, Jennibelle GIRL: Jaylee, Jackson
what we wanted it to be: BOY: Jason, Jenn, Jaylee, Jennibelle  GIRL: Jackson
I wonder what Jaylee and Jack will cook up later this week???
We also came up with the names that we liked best out of the ones we've been throwing around.
For Girls, it would have been Jillian or Josie
For Boys, we like Jethro James or James Leland
But in reality, I have NO idea what this little bugger will be named!!
 
He's pretty cute already - a little big (13 ozs)  for his age of 19w3d but the MFM Drs are happy about that because blood clots leave the baby at risk for not growing enough.  We'll continue to monitor his size every 5 weeks at this point.  He'll be born on June 7th if all goes right!! He was moving all around, so it was harder to get good ultrasound pictuers, but everything looked just PERFECT!!!! 
 
The girls are excited... Jennibelle is wearing blue tomorrow becuase her whole class is wondering if it's a boy or girl.  Jaylee was all smiles and cuddles otnight - it's hard to get a cuddle out of her any more.  I swear Jackson gets the gist of what is going on.  He's even been watching A Baby Story on tv with me and cheers when the babies come out! 
And I am feeling much relieved to know that I have a  HEALTHY son.
Make that TWO HEALTHY SONS :)
 

 
 
 
**Update 2/7/2013...
We decided on a  name...
 
James Liounis Stringham
 
 He'll go by Jimmy, of course!!!

1 comment:

Mark and Jennifer Stringham said...

Yippee! We are so excited for you all! It does make it nice for Jackson to have a brother to play with!! They'll be great friends!! Now I can hardly wait to see his little personality!!