OH. BOY.
Again, I must have said 20 times yesterday "Tomorrow we are doing NOTHING!!" Well...
I stink!
We were having a lovely time at Long's Park Petting Zoo until...
Jenni asked to take Jackson over to a goat...
And then there was the
Shrill
the Scream
the crying
and
the
tears.
Oh,
the
tears!!!
And then there was Jackson on the ground.
Hmmm...
Not good, I think.
When Jenni finally came around to being able to talk, I learned that Jackson tried to pet the goat while he was eatting and apparentl, the goat did not like that. So, the goat took out Jackson with his head and horns, and kept head butting him while he was on the ground trying to get away.
And Jenni was afraid she'd get hurt, so she just... stood there, screaming.
Who knows what I would have done in the same situation... I know if it was a dog...
Nice knowing you Jackson.
Just kidding... but I would have to literally force myself to intervene at that point!
And she's only 7, so I find no fault in her!
But in the end, Jackson is fine, but for a few abdominal bruises, and Jenni (I think) has recovered.
BEFORE the fiasco, I got some great pix though! And we were having a great time!!
2 comments:
Okay all I can say, is it is a good thing for the goat that Jason wasn't there. Poor Jackson and Jennibelle. But I do have to say that your girls are just plain beautiful. For some reason this post makes them look so grown up and Jackson is just one handsome little boy. Can't wait to see you guys in person!!!!!!!
Poor Jenni and Jackson!!! What a scary experience!! Hope they can forget about it.
Post a Comment