1/07/2012

2012 so far...

It's been an exciting year!!!!

And now I'm ready for 2013, LOL.

Us girls have been busy wedding dress shopping with Meg.
Jason has been busy busy busy playing Lineage every night.
And now Jackson has to go for surgery next week, rather than on March 1st.


You'd think we'd be panicky, but we're not.
Drs appts,
blood draws,
surgeries...
these are our norm now.

So, well find out Tuesday what time we are to report to the hospital and so on and so forth.
Blah blah blah...

Oh yeah...
the REASON they moved up his surgery...
It may be something serious or it could be a fluke and I am way too overprotective.
I guess we'll find out.
Since Christmas time I've noticed that we can tell when Jackson is peeing b/c he concentrates a little and pushes more than I'd expect.  And then yesturday he did not pee for almost 2 hours and you could tell he was hurting -
He was fussy all morning and finally fell asleep in my arms, only to wake SCREAMING 20 mins later... and then he PEED.
He peed on and off for over 5 minutes!!!
So, I emailed his surgeon and here we are.

He's one active little kid... walking along anything and everything that he can get his hands onto - EXCEPT for the walker we bought him!! 
He loves to climb up stairs, under coffee tables, and over everything on the floor. He is the snuggliest kid you could imagine... always coming up to you and burying his head into you while he holds you tight.
Boy do I love him!!

The girls are back to school, much to their shagrinn.
Jennibelle is an EXCELLENT reader!  She has really blossomed from a K/1st grade level to probably a late 2nd/early 3rd grade level.  Good for her!

Jaylee had her yearly physical where they told us once again that she is overweight and needs to watch what she eats.  I think some people obsess too much on the numbers.  She has always been thicker... she is built just like Jason.  We really didn't need the 30 minute conversation on what is healthy... esp when I've taken the nutrition classes and teach others the same topic everyday at work.  Atleast this Dr was nice about it though.

The girls and I have been spending many nights karaokeing together!!!  Jason posted 2 videos to facebook but I can't figure out how to save them to blogger.  Hmmm...I'll ask him in the AM. 

1 comment:

Mark and Jennifer said...

You say you are overprotective....I say you are the best advocate a medical fragile child could have. Each day I am grateful that you are so on top of things! BTW, I think Jaylee is just perfect!