12/31/2011

Here it comes... ready or not!

2012

It'll be 2012 in just a few minutes.
Is it me or do the years go quicker and quicker??


2011 was a "different" year for us...

*We moved to a farm in a GREAT town and met some good friends.
*The girls changed schools and fit right in- and now have some close friends.
*Jenni gave soccer another try and is great at it!
*I gave birth, knowing our lives would be changed for ever, but going into the OR, literally, not knowing how.
*We found out how loved we are by so many family members helping out.
*We fell in love with Jackson and watched him overcome multiple infections, grow, crawl, stand, laugh and love.
*My son almost died.
*We were introduced to the world of Hospital Pediatric Floors.
*Maria and clan came for the best visit ever.
*Jennibelle overcame her fear of the ocean, learned to ride a bike and lost her first tooth.
*Jaylee went away to camp, got braces joined choir and ran for Student Counsel.
*Friends had heart attacks, Aunts had strokes, Cousins had cancer and so on and so forth.
*Meg got engaged
*I learned that to be a better Wife and Mother I needed to stop trying to please everyone else and focus more on "us"

So, what will 2012 bring???

*We know that it will bring me and the girls new fancy dresses for a wedding.
*Jackson will have reconstruction surgery.
*Jason and I will be married for 10 years.
*We will have a double-digit daughter.
*I WILL get back into shape.
*Jaylee wants to be Baptized.

And it will bring SO MUCH MORE!!!
I KNOW there will be heartache... Jackson has surgery, Mommom and Poppop are over 90, Mandy's life is still in limbo, the world will end on Dec 21st...
I also KNOW that there will be excitement and fun - and I am excited!!!!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hey hey hey! Dec 20 is my birthday! No world ending! :-P