11/06/2011

Random

1.  I SERIOUSLY forgot how much I LOVE The Dixie Chicks.
2.  I had to perform the Heimlick Meneuver on Jackson yest - he had a hair scrunchie blocking his airway.
Talk about scary!!
3.  I got info about Winter Basketball - starts in January... Oh Boy, should be interesting!!
4.  I'm surfing Youtube.com tonight - it's great how songs can bring back such vivid memories!
5. Does anyone out there have a picture of me in college when I was the black Spice Girl for Halloween... I must have one somewhere in my attic!
6. Why are curtains so dang expensive... and why don't I know how to sew?!?
7. Wish we had money to take  a fun fun fun family vacation - right now!
8. How come every eyar I forget to ask off for Daylight Savings Night????
9. I've been nauseated for a few days and last night I told Jason that if I was pregnant, I'd kill him!  Jenni overheard and told us matter-of-factly "OH!!!  That means that you did S!!!" Then she got a bewildered look on her face... Guess we have to watch what we say around our big girls' ears!
10. I'm seriously considering decorating for Christmas this week!
11. Who would think you'd have to buy your 8 year old a training bra?
12. After watching family videos the other night, I feel really bad that there are minimal videos of Jenni as a baby - it seems the "middle child syndrome" is NOT BS!
13. I am super excited to see the new twilight movie... just wish I had someg girlfriends close by to go see it with!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I hear ya on #7! I so badly want a fun family vacation, but it just isn't in the budget for a few years. Oh, and I'd sew curtains for you if we lived closer to each other. :) I know how to sew, have a machine, and a surger, and I've made curtains before for another friend. Here's a tip: I bought a twin size sheet for curtains in Henry's room. I just slid the rod through the flap & it worked perfectly. I bought the sheet at walmart for $6. Woo hoo!