11/28/2011

Fall fun 2011

 We have had some FUN...
like usual...
Jaylee was the Narrator in her class' Thanksgiving play...
This inspired her to write her own play that we all acted out on Thanksgiving for the Liounises...
You'd think by now I'd know how to write "Liounises", but I'm not sure if this is the right way! 

 Jennibelle had fun (the same day) at the first grade's Thanksgiving Feast...
(Pink, B&W outfit)

Jackson LOVES going to school to see the girls and also LOVEs seeing Cole...
Here is he is giving Cole kisses!!! 


He is technically a crawler, which is weird
b/c both of the girls were too fat to crawl and just learned how to walk!!
But NOT Jackson...
thin, lean and a fighting machine... 


We attempted some home-made family Christmas pix.
This is what we got...
I LOVE the first pic but I am not in it so I felt bad mailing it out... if only!!!
It is one of my favorite pix EVER....


SO, this is the one that got mailed out...


The girls and I decorated a door for their school's Christmas season...
I had a fancy 3D snowman idea but we found these cute stickers and took the easy way out.
It turned out pretty cool though...

We LOVE these Rudolph noses...
well, everyone EXCEPT Jackson loves them!!

And JB decided AGAIN that she wishes she needed glasses.
These are Jason's...



Jackson LOVES to play!
Every time I look at him, lately, I get sooo mad at the Drs that suggested we to abort him...
JERKS!!!! (and that' the nice word I want to say)


He is one really good looking kid....
I am a sucker for blue eyes though:)


Jason, AGAIN, saved our Jeep and saved us from spending thousands at the shop.
Not sure he enjoys working on cars anymore though!!!


The girls were so excited to decorate outside for Christmas that they undid all of my decorations and redid them themselves... They are super proud and happy of them though so it is OK.  It was 70' while they were decorating!!!



What would Fall on a farm with 2 huge 200+ year old trees be without a BIG pile?!?!?
We don't ever want to find out...









Happy End of Fall Y'all!!!


2 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

What a great post!! Your family has so much fun and reading the blogs is almost as fun as being there.

jjstringham said...

That Jackson is getting BIG! Oh how I wish I could give him big hugs. :(

I LOVE both the Christmas pictures! The first one makes me laugh. :)

And the picture of Jason fixing the car is a pretty good picture too. He looks quite handsome there (how'd you manage that?). ;)

We miss you J's!!!