8/30/2011

Farm Photo Shoot

Photo shoot with the Mendenhalls.
These are unedited -
**Becca if you see any you're dying to touch up, just let me know;)**


The "Observer"



Doing the "Becca Jump!"


Where do you sign him up for Gap?!?

Jenni was soooo into - doing many different way-too-old and way-too-sexy poses! Oy vey!!

He'd leave his paci sitting there and then lean into it when he wanted a few sucks... comical!




Action shots are quickly becoming my foavorite poses!












"Give me an 'S'..."


Jaylee took the rest of the pix... I think she has real talent!!!!






3 comments:

Nick Pierdomenico said...

Looks like so much fun! And I totally agree Jaylee took some fantastic shots - a wonderful talent to have :)

Mark and Jennifer said...

The photos show just how beautiful the farm is!!! It is "heaven on earth"! Yes, Jaylee has quite an eye for photography!! Great pictures!!! I sure love that girl!!

Rebecca said...

WOW. What awesome pictures! We're so jealous of all that fun time you guys have had together! It looks like so much fun and those kids look so happy together! I love it.

And I agree!! Jaylee is a great little photographer!