6/25/2011

Summer

This summer is FLYING by already!!!
The girls have only been out of school for 1 week but we have been BUSY!!
We've helped Mandy move out of her house, went to Dutch Wonderland with the girls' old classmates, took Jason to Hershey Park for Father's Day, the kids explored and swam in our creek, Jaylee had a sleepover and spent the day at the pool with Katrina, Jenni had a playdate with Serenity, hot a few yard sales, Nan took the girls to a Little Mermaid play in Lancaster, Jackson has found his hands and learned how to talk our ears off, Jennibelle will soon lose her first front-top tooth, Meg gave all 3 of us girls red highlights, Jason turned 35, I've beaten Jason in our etoh-induced late night sprints around the house, Jaylee and Jackson had pink eye, we've spent many hours playing soccer in the yard and catching lightning bugs, taken many walks, and even bombarded Jason with a water fight when he got home from work yesterday.  We're now finalizing Jaylee's first trip to camp, we're making beach plans and plans for when we have visitors from Seattle.  I swear school will be here before we know it!!  Here's a few of my favorite shots so far...





 JB regretted not doing any roller coasters at Hershey Park,
so Jason gave her the next best thing!

Jason's 35th Bday.

Apparently, I need to buy some boy gift bags!


Aunt Jamie made his Seahawks onesie!

Lightning Bugs!!


Jenni still not quite brave enough to catch them in her hands. 

 Jaylee is quite the little babysitter!


MAN TALK...



2 comments:

jjstringham said...

Yay!!! Love the pics! :)

Mark and Jennifer said...

You're right...you have been busy. That's how I remember our visits and I love it. Loved all the pictures!