November is a time to be thankful!
Last year, I wrote a new thing that I was thankful for each morning on FB.
I'm getting a late start this year... it's already November 5th.
So here is my first five and I'll add more each day!!!
I am thankful for...
- My In Laws who have graciously given of their time, money and time together to help us through these terrifying weeks of the unknown with Jackson.
- My warm house with this nasty cold, wet, windy weather.
- My Dad's health, so that at the age of 60, he is still able to work his outages and provde for the family.
- My relationship with Jason that has blossomed, in our time of trials.
- My car that has reached 110,000 miles and has never given us any problems.
- My daughters who have handled our trials with Jackson with maturity, understanding, concern, compassion, prayer and fun!
- Times when Jaylee and I get to hang out alone and she is truely herself, uninhibited... so much fun!!
- The great sunny weather we've had every day that we've made this 2 hours trip to Geisinger Medical center... it is in the mts in the middle of nowhere which would be VERY stressful if it were rainy and/or snowy!!!
- Jennibelle being the most snuggly human on Earth!!!
- Being able to go buy my first outfit for my SON!!! - Camo pants with a double layered top that says "Little Brother" BTW... have I said how thankful I am for Jackson?!?
- All of the veterans I know!!! Poppop, Neil, Dad, Jason, Matt, Kelly Legg... our lives would not be the same without you!!! THANK YOU!
- Our reliable friends that have been so helpful through all of our recent hospital trips.
- A Mom who cooks so well and was kind enough to make us dinner!!!
- That I've gotten my sister Mandy for 30 years... hope to have her for 100 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A hubby who can be quite helpful around the house, when he is asked!! We had another showing today and I never could have had the place ready without his help!!
- My friend Nick Pierdomenico . I hope he's having a wonderfully warm & sunny birthday!!!
- Awesome loud thunderstorms!!!!
- Awesome medical technology. Steering our Drs and us in the right directions.
- A God that we can pray to.
- Our beautifully decorated Christmas Tree in the Living Room... as if we didn't have enough on our plates, we managed to have a Christmas Party this morning and got our decorating done!! LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!
- Both of my girls that are generally well behaved, respect authority, love to have fun, do well in school, seem to be athletic, enjoy some great friendships already, love God, and adore their cousins and brother. I am truely blessed with them!!!
2 comments:
What a great list! We're still praying for you all!
I like your tradition!
Post a Comment