So...
some funny things happened today that I thought I would document...
1. I am AGAIN addictive to ice chips while pregnant!!
While driving today, I had an ice chip that was just too darn big, so I threw it out of my window...
the truck behind me was FURIOUS!!!! They must have thought I was littering...
they kept beeping at me and "yelling" at me from in their truck, making the motions of throwing things out the window... Jason and I were blewn away by this...
maybe next time I'll remember NOT to jump to conclusions.
But... even if I was littering... Really?!?!?!?!?!
2. Everyday I say to Jenni (in one way or anotherI) that I love her and she always points out that I tell her this every day...
Todays conversation:
Mama: Have I told you today that I love you, Jenni?
Jenni: Yeah, but one day you'll be dead and can't say it anymore, so it's OK!
3. Jaylee was complaining of ear and throat pain ALL day Sat so she was not allowed to sleep at a friend's house.
She NEVER complained once, yesterday (Sun) so we let her spend the night that night..
She came home around dinner today (Mon) and the very first words out of her mouth were about how much her ear and throat hurt!!!
Jason and I had actually taken bets on how long it would take her to start complaining once she got home.
Maybe I'll have to bribe all sick kids with sleep overs?!?
4. Jenni LOVES to talk on the phone with her BFF Serenity (Jenni is only 5)...
she paces around the house while they have their 30 min conversations.
This morning I heard her exclaiming "I know, she was out of control at Chuck E Cheese... it was soooo embarrassing... you read my mind, GIRL!!!"
What the heck?!?!?
AND... in Not-So-Funny News,
Jennibelle was awarded the STUDENT OF THE MONTH award for Novmeber 2010.
She also was awarded a 'Star Student Award", but neither girl could explain it to me..
oh well...
CONGRATS JENNIBELLE!!!!
I think I'll do a post on here one day with some of her writings and drawings and a picture of her award...
One day...
3 comments:
Goodness! How big was the ice chip? I nearly died laughing at #2. I hope Jaylee gets well soon....amazing how tough they can be when they want to be. And Jenni is the little social butterfly.
Yikes, how scary about the ice chip thing. I had someone follow me and cut me off over and over becuase I accidently pulled out in front of them. They followed me for ever!!! Really, get a life. I love that Jenni is a pre-teen already. Can you imagine when she is a teenager! Your kids are adorable and I am thankful for your blog since I do not live closer.
LOVE these adorable converstations. Jenni sounds like a hoot.
OH! And congrats Jaylee! Way to go!
Post a Comment