AND...
we are WITHOUT a PLAN...
AGAIN!!!!!
How frustrating!!!!
You'd think that I'd be panicky and worried...
NOPE!!!
Our health insurance decided that it didn't want to pay for me to go to Cinicinnati, even though it had already pre-authroized it and all of our appts and hotels were booked. They said now that they'll only pay for CHOPS. (The hospital our first Dr wanted us to go to THREE WEEKS AGO!!!)
Oh well...Philly is sooo much closer!
Jaylee came home from school today b/c her teacher said that she was sad, quiet & tearful.
She told her teacher that she was sad b/c we had to go away again next week to the Drs.
Now, we won't be gone nearly as long!
Everything has seemed to work out for a reason, so we're just gonna go with it...
3 comments:
How frustrating for you guys! I'm sorry. Still praying for you all!
I still think Heavenly Father is directing the plans....we'll see what happens next! Do you have appointments, yet for CHOPS?
I'm sure you guys are beyond frustrated with the insurance company. It sounds like CHOPS might be a good place for you to be, and I bet you meet some great dr's there. YOu're all in our prayers, and we hope it all goes well.
Post a Comment