7/05/2010

July 4th

I can NOT keep up with the blog... I want to document everything but we just do too much!!
June was sooo busy with a baby shower, Jason's bday, Father's Day, a family reunion, and a high shool reunion.  I keep asking myself "When will life slow down?"
Well, definately NOT in July!!!
Jaylee's "water proof" cast was not drying out as well as it needed to, so her skin starting rotting... lovely!!
So, she got it off 1 week early and we were instructed to have her keep her splint on for 1 week.
BUT...  her wounds needed to heal so I've been keeping it off of her and she hasn't complained of pain yet!



We're getting the house ready to put on the market so we're busy cleaning.
(I'll do a whole blog with pix of the house before we move)
We bought the girls a 3' deep pool so we're busy swimming.

Grandpa and "Graham Cracker" Stringham are here for a week-long trip and though we've done so much relaxing, we've also done a lot!...

July 3rd fireworks at home:
This was the only pic that was not super blurry... darn camera!!
Jaylee AND Jennibell LOVED the sparklers and Poppers.
Jason liked settting off the "big" fireworks in the street.
I was MUCH more relaxed this year!


July 4th picnic and swimming followed by fireworks at Long Park:
Jenni decorated our flag cake.

We bought the pool less than 1 week aggo and Jaylee has probably logged 50 hours of swimming!!


Long's Park...




July 5th pedicures, swimming, Jenn's basketball game and dinner at Olive Garden:





Jaylee...
Jenni...


The girls are in HEAVEN!!!!
They just love having them here and taking part in everyday things!


2 comments:

Jaime said...

Sounds like a blast! That pool looks fantastic, and I want to jump in. Truman would love it. and pedicures, how fun.

Rebecca said...

"I can NOT keep up with the blog... I want to document everything but we just do too much!!"... that is a GOOD thing! You guys are always out doing fun stuff. You kids are going to have so many fun memories.

My kids are gonna be SO jealous of that pool!