7/05/2010

Mandy's Surprise Baby Picnic for Cole
Oh how I do LOVE planning parties... from the details to the great deals I find to the moment when it "happens" and then I am good... I don't need any of the food, conversation with people I don't know, or the clean up.  Maybe I picked the wrong profession?!?
Mandy's Party was Sun June 12th at 1pm at my house.

The Menu:
Hess' Pork BBQ and Meatball Sandwiches
Kielbasa
Strawberries/Blueberries with Cool Whip
Mac N Cheese
Salad
Chips

Drama Drama Drama...
and this time it was all my fault!
I completely forgot to pick up the Pork from Hess before they closed.
Luckily, I got a hold of a lady that helped me out and we sprinted over there...
we arrive 40 mins AFTER they closed!!!
Then, after a very long lecture to Jason about NOT turning on the oven b/c the rolls were being stored in there, I turned it to 350' and didin't notice the burning rubber smell until 1/2 of the rolls were ruined!!
Luckily meg just laughed at me wehn I told her what I'd done.
We replaced the rolls but in the end, we ended up sending exrta rolls home with everyone anyway!!

Here's everyone waiting...
Jason, Mommom Matheson, Poppop, Nan & Peggy Dombach.

"Luckily" Mandy only got 1 hour of sleep btwn getting home from work adn having to wake up for "dinner at Mom's".  So, when She pulled up to my house, she was thoroughly confused.
Despite me jumping and running and waving my hands yelling surprise!!!
Even after I explained that it was a surprise party, she thought that it was a party for Brian's Bday!!

Here's she looking at me asking "What IS this?"




It was so nice to have Mommom Matheson in PA!!


Jaylee and that darn arm!


Jenni and that darn swing.


Morgan swining. (Obviously!)



Mandy and her girlfriend's from work:
Tenille, Vanessa, mandy, Lisa & Amanda.

Mommom Matheson, Brian, Peggy (Brian's Mom), Jaylee & Mom

Nice Bunny Ears!!



The Costco Cake...
Chocolte with chocolate with more chocolate!
Think it is part of her Diabetic Diet?!?


And opening a few gifts...

No comments: