5/15/2010

Jenni's PreK Grad

Jennibelle graduated PreSchool

We are so proud of her for NEVER having to move her train off of green.
She loved having Mrs Zaepfel and Mrs Higgins as teachers.
When I was snapping this shot, everyone ooed and aahhed because of ther head tilt...
She ate it up and the head tilt became more and more exaggerated.


She did the 2 pledges and sang 2 songs.
I have a lot of cute video, but there's no way to upload it onto blogger anymore...
Bummer!!!

The J's
We all adore Jennibelle!!

Jenni has had two very close friends:
Serenity and Sophia
Jenni and Sophia 5/13/10

Jason with his Jennibelle.

Jaylee bought Jenni some candy treats... yum!!
Jason bought her playdough and I hung up some banners/balloons.
She felt like a princess on her big day!
Can you believe she's on her way to Kindergarten?!?!?

2 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

What a nice little celebration! She is a cutie!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Jenni!!
ADORABLE pictures Jenn! Seriously!!.. Could she get any cuter? I think she mastered the perfect head tilt in every pic. I love it.