It's been a busy few weeks...
Here's what you missed...
*Poppop and Nan became Arlen Specter fans!!!
Just Kidding!!!
We snuck out at midnight one night and decorated their front yard with 4 signs.
My Dad was soo mad in the morning that he threw them in the street and left them there until mid-afternoon when we called and confessed.
It was a FUN time!!
*Jennibelle is back in dance/gymnastics for 6 weeks as her 5th bday present.
I have the cutest videos BUT this new blog format won't let me upload any videos...
DARN!!!
She was made to dance and do gymnastics...
She's got the perfect little figure for it.
*Jaylee's cast came off!!
It was only on for 6 weeks, she lucked out!!
She was very excited!!
And then she was VERY scared...
she was crying more than when she broke it.
She kept sobbing "I know it's still broken Mama... tell them to put the cast back on"
Luckily, the pain was to be expected ( we just weren't aware).
The pin had to stay in her arm until the next day.
"Surgery" again.
5/4/2010 9 am
Mandy came to offer emotional support for the whole THIRTEEN mins it took them to wheel her to the OR, start an IV, pull out the pin, put on the Bandaid, wake her up, & wheel her to recovery.
Here she is Pre-op
Good Bye pin!!!
Post-op:
She was pretty devestated that she wasn't allowed to keep the pin!
She was very "weepy" as her crazy nurse kept saying.
It took her over 4 hours to completely wake up b/c they gave her liguid Versed and it knocked her for a loop. She vagaled when they pulled out her IV which alarmed the nurse and I.
* Jaylee had her First Grade Field Trip to Hershey Gardens
Lunch Time!!
Learning how to plant seeds in a straight row.
An interactive "Newspaper" article about Jaylee
Our little group:
Ayanna, Jaylee, Reese, Aryanna & Mitchell
Think she had fun?
Se was asleep on her bus seat with her head hanging down to the ground - Ouch!
* Without a cast, Jaylee can play soccer again!
*Nan took us girls to a Mother's Day Brunch at Willow Valley
Nan was hiding behind the pillar
*My Mother's Day started on Sat when I gave the girls each $2 to spend at the school yard sale.
Jenni brought me back these earrings for a dime...
Well, she must have loved my reaction b/c then she kept delivering me more "presents" off of the dime and free table...
First, she gave me a broken jewelry boz and taught me the trick to getting it open.
Second, the Crhistmas picture frame that is warp closed, so I can't put a pic in it!
Third, is the lovely 80s scent melitng pot thingy... Pee Ewe!
Then the Christmas deocartion - she picked it from a larger selection and was very pleased with her choice!!
And don't forget the dime!!!
Jaylee liked the reaction Jenni was getting from me, so she bought me a 50 cents casserole dish!!
It cooks well!!!


















2 comments:
I love all the little stories of all the events. Glad Jaylee's cast is off and pin is out!
Why wasn't she allowed to keep the pin? I was allowed to keep the pins that I had in my hand... but, unfortunately, I forgot them in the doctor's office when it was time to leave.
Post a Comment