2/28/2010

The Three Amigos

The 3 Amigos
So... It only took 8 years and a few days...
But Jason finally purchased a pair of glasses.
He told me the night we met that he needed a new pair!
So, in Jennibelle fashion, she could NOT be left out.
$8 later from Claire's boutique...
VIOLA!
My Four Eyed Family
Too bad all of us girls have really good eyesight!!
I can remember failing my exam on purpose when I was in elem school b/c all of my friends had glasses. Then, I looked Terrible in them and ended up breaking them, or losing them, or...
I remember my Mom and Eye Dr talking about how quickly my eyesight had declined. I know now how selfish and dishonest it was... but at the time, it was "necessary" to be cool!!

* The Jays*
I'm wearing Jaylee's pair.She is sooo proud!!
They're really cute too... pink frames!!



************************

Anyone seen Night At The Museum 2?!?




**************************

You'd think that I would have more pix of Jaylee, being that she was home for most of February, with sick strep throat days and snow days!! BUT... she seems to have eluded my camera!! She really enjoys taking pix, rather than being in them.
One snow day, we trecked to Meg's salon for "Snow Day Makeovers".

Jennibelle was first.
She went curly and Jaylee went straight...
flip flop!



Then I was starving so Jenni and I waled to Boston Market while Jaylee had her makeover.
Hence, no pix!!!
(Bad Mama!!)
Jaylee has been super busy "playing" salon lately.
She likes to draw us a bath with bubbles and candle light,
then feed us grapes while we're soaking.
Then she even gives us foot massages while we sip on iced water witha squirt of lemon.
I am telling you ... I LUCKED OUT WITH MY GIRLS!!!!!!!!
Don't know where she learns it...
I've only be to a real salon a time or two, and she's certainly never been with me!!
Last night was MY turn at her salon,
Tonight was Jennibelle's,
And tomorrow is Jason's.
Speaking of,
Jason has off Mon b/c his company,
Dempsey Uniforms,
was voted one of the 50 best places to work in PA!!
*****************************

Another snow day spent indoors at the Mall.
Jenni, Morgan & Jenni's BFF Serenity.
They conquered Park City!!


No day is complete without Jennibelle spinning in circles.
I remember when Jaylee used to do this!!





*******************************
Our favorite snow outfits.
My Mother would be HORRIFIED to know we were in public like this!!!



*******************************
Our introduction to Ice Hockey at the Hershey Bears game.
Jenni was super excited to go.
Jaylee begged us to stay home.
Complete change of hearts on both ends, once the game started.
Apparently, Jenni was expecting BEARS to be playing!!

************************************
It wouldn't be winter without out IGLOO!!!
Here's the beginning stages...
I must admit...
Jason did most of the work.


Yeah for freezing family fun!!
(insert sarcasm!!)
Jaylee is a very good, determined worker.
Jenni is a very good snow-eater.



*************************
Oh to be young again.
If I knew these would entertain them for over 1 hour straight, I would have stolen them from my parents ages ago!!!


3 comments:

Jaime said...

hey, going out in jammies is no big deal, we do that too sometimes. It's just easier, especially if it turns into a battle with your kid. I figure everyone will know that he chose to wear his jammies to the store, and it wasn't me.

Cute, cute, cute pictures of the 3 amigos. Love all those glasses. Hmmm, if only you lived closer you could help me pick out new glasses. i'm not lovin' my pair, and totally need to get an eye exam.

Enjoy the snow, it's beautiful. Can't wait to see the finished igloo.

Mark and Jennifer said...

I loved the post. Your girls will be glad someday that they have such good eyesight. I wish I could see better. Let us see the finished igloo. I think that would be cool, and wish I could be there to help build it. I tried to run to get something out of the car in my jammies one morning, but I got caught by some young high school kids walking to their bus and I'm sure I heard them giggle. Could have just been the "bed head", though.

Rebecca said...

Tell Jason that he looks very good in glasses!... although I think I can guess his response. Something like... "of course I do!" ;)

You guys are always having so much fun!