7/25/2009

Dutch Wonderland


Dutch Wonderland

Jason doesn't often get to go with us to DW so today was special.
Jenni joined in the Duke's Dance Party while Daddy & Jaylee were on water slides.


Here's her video, follwed by some still shots.





Jenni loves the Princess, while Jaylee would rather shoot the guns.



Cool Girl Jennibelle...
Here's a shot that she insisted on taking of me.

Her teacher, Mrs Lee, taught her how to take these seeds and split them so that they stick on your nose... Jenni LOVES to do this to us whenever we pass the right kind of tree!

The Gang

Jaylee without her front tooth



2 comments:

Our Beautiful Life said...

So fun! It makes me want to go back so badly! I can't believe Jaylee has already lost her first tooth! Congrats to her!

The girls are gorgeous, as usual.

Mark and Jennifer said...

The video made me smile. I think Jenni has such a cute little figure! One of these times Mark and I need to come when Dutch Wonderland is open so we can go, too. Looks like so much fun.