7/15/2009

The Darn Kitchen

It's not red again... YET!!
I decided to try a blue/gray color before giving up and going back to red.
Jason loves it...
I do not.
He may just be being nice...
or sick of me painting!!!
But, it's staying for now.
What do you think?!?

I need new cfurtains and new floor mats...
this is getting more expensive than I had planned.
I think it has a purple hue to it.
I may even go a few shades darker gray...

before going back to red!!!






4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE IT! It's light and airy... with a touch of class. Maybe you can get some bright colored towels and knick knacks for your punch of color. I love bright kitchens.

Rebecca said...

ps... man! you're a painting machine!

Mark and Jennifer said...

I really like it too. It's hard to tell just exactly how it looks in pictures. I think painting is the cheapest way to redecorate - even with a few accessories thrown in.

Our Beautiful Life said...

It does have a slight purple hue, but I think it looks really good. Your kitchen actually looks a lot bigger the lighter color than it did the dark red.

Pretty!