We are very busy finishing the basement bathroom and living area for Mom and Dad's visit at Easter time. Luckily, my "business" is still going strong http://lancasteryardsale.blogspot.com/ Mandy's little girl, Morgan, is already 7 weeks old... canyou believe it?!? I will NEVER forget the day she was born, when we almost lost Mandy. We got my 2 girls and Mandy's daughter matching outfits for Easter. We also bought Jamie a present for her soon-to-be little lady. We're eagerly awaiting the annoucement from Brian and Mary... girl or boy?!? We are talking about our beach trip to Utah everyday... the girls are SO excited to just hang out with all of their cousins. Jaylee seems very nervous to hang out wiht Audrey... aren't kids funny?!? And tomorrow is another day...
4 comments:
Can hardly wait to see the entertainment center. We are so excited to come visit - thinking how good it will be just to hang out with you all. I'm glad you both have jobs still! No need to do anything special for us - we're pretty simple people!
I actually don't really have a feeling either way about the baby.
Nice entertainment center!
I love your entertainment center! It looks great. Someday we will find one that will fit our giant TV and our wall will look less stupid!
Post a Comment