3/05/2009

Tagged Pic

Oh Bummer!!! Everyone else's tags were such CUTE pix!!!!

This is a fun one for me though... Brian and Carrie flew in to surprise Jason for his Bday at Atlantic City, NJ. I told Jason I ordered a special room service meal for us. When Brian walked in Jason about asked where the food was before he realized it was his brother!!!! This is us on the beach one day.

Oh Summer... Where are't though?!?








I can't tag anyone... the only people on Blogger I know have been tagged.

I'm just so happy I got tagged!

Thanks Mary and Mom!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

what a fun memory.
i would have loved to have seen the look on jason's face!
thanks for sharing.

Mark and Jennifer said...

I remember hearing about that time. I think it would have been fun to be a fly on the wall!

Our Beautiful Life said...

Fun! I love that story!

The Mendenhall's said...

I totally remember that. We are dying to come out and visit you guys. Tommy just asked the other day when we could go and see Jaylee at her house.