4/05/2008

Jaylee's growing up too

Here are some pix of my Jaylee and one video
(that was all she'd let me take!)

Jaylee must have taught Jenni all of her dance moves...





It's hard to make a blog about Jaylee with pictures

b/c she spends all day trying to avoid having her picture taken!!

Here are a few that I did actually capture.

She has finished basketball and is excited for soccer in the fall...

claiming that it is her favorite game to play.



She LOVES being a big sister and a BIG HELPER to Mama...

just yesturday she told me to sit on the couch while SHE put the groceries away.

Then she proceeded to scrub some dishes.

Sometimes, I worry she's not enjoying being a kid enough,

trying to help and please at all times.




She sure is pretty... pale skin with dark THICK hair.



Jaylee LOVES dogs... loves playing with our dog,

loves pretending she's a dog, loves looking at puppy dogs.

LOVES DOGS.



4 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

Those are cute pictures and the video shows she defintely has the moves down, too! Jaylee seems to be a born nurturer, like Tommy. Even at this early age she seems to be a natural leader. (She sees what needs to be done and does it -- and enjoys doing it)

The Mendenhall's said...

Boy, I can not believe how old Jaylee is getting. Isn't she going to Kindergarten next year?? Time flies!! I love all the pics. Thanks so much for sharing. It is so fun to be able to watch your kids grow up from a distance.

Rebecca said...

i would go crazy covered in sand like that! brave girl!

love all the new pictures! i'm so glad you shared them all!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Hi, I like the new look of your blog! I'm starting to get a little nervous about all these airlines cancelling their flights. Hope this is all resolved by May.