Our first BB Gun
For 'take your daughters to work day', Jason ended their work day with a trip to Walmart for the purchase of the girls' first BB Gun!!! Jaylee is an expert marksman, unfortunately she still hates to have her picture taken. Jenni, on the other hand...
**********************************************
JAYLEE'S LOOKING FOR WORK!!!
Jaylee can't figure out why her dog grooming business isn't picking up clients...
Nor her Beauty Salon...
(Jenni LOVED her results)
**************************************************
6 comments:
Wow. That's quite the little makeover she had there. Can't wait to see you guys!
Who says Jason needs a little boy, he's got the two coolest girls around!! I love Jenni's make-up. I wish I could have Jaylee fix me up pretty. Emily has become quite a princess latley, maybe when they are visiting she will let Jaylee fix her up pretty. I wish we were coming. I don't think Tommy or Blake would have anything to do with the make-up, but they would be all over the BB-Gun.
Oh Jason!! Are you sure you want to encourage the BB guns? I know you are an expert in gun safety! Stilllll!!
P.S. How did Boop like the grooming?
Jenni looks lovely but I can't say the same for the poor dog! Looks like fun!
wow jenni! you look Beautiful!
now that the weather is starting to perk up, we better get ethan out there before your girls have a better shot them him!
c'mon jaylee!! let your mom take some pictures of you! we want to see those gorgeous eyes of yours!
Post a Comment