HAPPY EASTER
Jaylee and Jenni sang at church.
Jaylee hid in the back while Jenni danced away right up front (She obviously has Jason's moves).
Jenni also had a speaking part.
They looked BEAUTIFUL in their matching blue dresses!
The first video is Jenni dancing.
The second is Jenni speaking with Jaylee standing by to support her.
My sister Mandy took all the still shots from our Easter Egg Hunt, when I get them from her I will post them... is that acceptable Mary?!? haha.
4 comments:
That was pretty darn cute. I love Jenni's moves!
Soooo cute!! Loved Jenni's enthusiasm and what a helpful sister Jaylee was. Wish I could have been there!
How CUTE! Jenni's definitely got some killer moves!
Catie liked the videos so much she danced when they were over and said, "Again, again!"
And thank you! ;-)
Your girls are so cute. I wish I could have been there to watch. Jenni was just so dang cute. Is Jaylee going through a shy phase?
Post a Comment