PS: Jaystring is STILL signed in and earning XP like crazy!!
The pictures sure show how bummed you all are. Even though Jason is in fun Las Vegas, I bet he would be a lot happier if you all were there with him!
I feel your pain. I hate it when Brian is gone!
great pictures! made us laugh...i know how you feel. it's always sad when we can't look forward to dad coming home at the end of the day!
Did Jason ever make it home?!
*coughweneedanupdatecough*!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The pictures sure show how bummed you all are. Even though Jason is in fun Las Vegas, I bet he would be a lot happier if you all were there with him!
I feel your pain. I hate it when Brian is gone!
great pictures! made us laugh...
i know how you feel. it's always sad when we can't look forward to dad coming home at the end of the day!
Did Jason ever make it home?!
*coughweneedanupdatecough*!
Post a Comment