2/26/2008

The girls took a "vacation"

The Girls took a vacation tonight


They decided to go on vacation with new swim suits Aunt Meg bought them... Mama and Dad were NOT invited!!


They were prunes by the time they were done.






Last week we went to get the girls fitted for their Flower Girls Dresses for my cousin's upcoming wedding... Jennni LOVED every minute of it, and Jaylee decided to drop out of the wedding when she saw how much attention she would be getting.
(I couldn't get th pix to work... I'll try agin later, sorry!)


By the way Mary... Thanks for giving us all the belly bug too... I don't know how you did it form 2,000 miles away though!! (you're good!)

4 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

I don't think your kids could get any cuter! Can hardly wait to see their dresses for the reception. I love your music! My goodness, most of them take me back to my younger days. Sorry to hear about the "bellybug". Hope it's over soon.

Mark and Jennifer said...

When I was little, I was really shy also. My sister, Sandee, who was 2 years younger, wasn't afraid of anything. Now years later, (actually it started getting better in high school), I have mostly outgrown my shyness.

Our Beautiful Life said...

Well I do my best...

Rebecca said...

you are such a fun mom! you can even make taking a bath an adventure!

cute pics!