Outer Banks 2023
Our Adventure Began S Saturday evening when we started half of our trip. We stopped at one of the worst diners and one of the worst hotels. The kids got their own room and Jimmy ended up vomiting on his bed. All four kids ended up in one bed together. We arrived at our beach house Sunday around 3:30 and got settled in. The kids arrived 45 mins before Jason and I so they got to scope out the beach before we got there. The beach was a two minute walk from our house.
Monday we spent the day at the beach, but Jason had to work.
Tuesday we got up early to go to the sand dunes to hang glide for 3 hours. It was hot, but fun. I think we all could've been done after an hour and a half. All of us ended up getting in the air. Jason even got to bring home the metal that he broke on his hand glider.
Wednesday I woke up sick as a dog and spent the entire day in bed. I think that the kids spent the day at the beach while Jason worked. I think they also went mini golfing in the evening. Everyone started working on their hats on Wednesday too.
I spent Thursday and part of Friday in bed too. I know the four kids kept busy with themselves. they're cousins, the ocean and the pool. There was definitely some thrift shopping done. Jimmy had to go to Urgent Care for darn Swimmers Ear (again) that needed oral antibiotics and steroid drops. Poor kid had to avoid water 1/2 the trip. We had a birthday party for Cole, Paisley and Logan. Everyone had a great vacation. The last day we all spent at the beach and then ordered in dinner while we packed up. Sunday AM, the kids left at 6:00 while Jason and I mosied on out around 9. We've already booked a house for next year:)
We even got to take family portraits!









































No comments:
Post a Comment