12/25/2019

Fall 2019


It is actually After Christmas and I’m just getting to catch up on the blog from the fall... so here are just some quick recaps, sorry to my future self, I’m not exactly sure how you felt in each of these memories...

But I’m sure there were tears;)

Jackson began his Travel Soccer career. He did very well (surprise, surprise). He’ll play on the team in the spring, but he says his “true love” is football! His coach Tim was also Jenni’s soccer coach, many moons ago! 







Jaylee got her first job at 
Dosie Dough Bakery 
in downtown Lititz. 
People here LOVE their Dosie Dough.
 I personally just don’t get it. 
She starts early in the morning. 
She works a Fridays 0530-0730 before school and Saturdays 0700-1400.



Jason got promoted to Sales Manager at DS Smith.
He started his 2 year learning period in September but has already been promoted out of the learning period because of all the good work he’s been doing. They also just made him the manager over the design team too!!  



Labor Day was spent at the Dombach Cabin- so fun!! We let the girls go horse back riding this year... and then Jason wanted to join them. The boys just loved being able to run free. Jason helped the kids build a fort, we’re really hoping that it survives until next summer. We also got to meet Mandy’s new cat, Sox.














































This is exactly how the boys felt about starting back to school!!!!














































 

No comments: