5/30/2018

Liounis Reunion

My Dad put together a fun Reunion, a busy reunion, but not too busy. It actually ended up being not as busy as he had planned, with his 45 min intervals.

He had it at Black Rock Retreat in Quarryville. He rented a pavilion for the entire day. Then he rented a pond with a slide and trampoline for an hour. He also booked us a hayride, but local lightening caused it to be cancelled.

My Mom cooked some delicious food, and we each brought along a side and dessert. Jason helped grill lunch.




Each family was asked to bring along a collage...
I wish I had taken pix of all of them, I only did my Mom’s. 







We spent a good amount of time in the pool but I have no photos. Swimming, pool b-ball, volleyball and swim lessons. 

Everyone brave enough to swim into the pond had a great time. 










The slide seemed fun, though everyone seemed to complain that hitting the water hurt. But it didn’t stop them!





Then there were those of us that stayed on land. There were too many critters in the water, for my liking.















Jimmy enjoyed one-on-one time with Jadon at cornhole. He seems to need a bit of alone/quiet time when we have busy days. 



The kids played soccer, volleyball, swings, relay races and potato sac races.












My Dad asked everyone to share a “gift”. Only Jimmy and Hack ended up going. Super silly little “talents” but it was their ideas and they were proud to perform for Poppop. Jimmy hummed along to Jesus Loves Me from his stuffed animal. Jack did a handstand and then tricked everyone with his freaky thumb. I can’t upload videos to the blog anymore:(







Then my Dad preached and led songs.
Not sure who will take his job, when he dies.




Some of the Cullens came in the AM, though I didn’t get to meet them. Kevin Fox brought his family at the end. I haven’t seen him since before 1996. 
Gosh, I’m old...


THANKS MOM AND DAD!



No comments: