Every September I'm not ready. Other patents can't wait... I hate it. Why must they go to school? Why can't they just sit at home with me for the rest of their lives? Waah...
Jimmy- Pre K
Lititz Area Mennonite School
Mrs Nightingale/ Mrs Harris
Tues and Thurs 9-12
Favorite TV Show: Batman Lego Movie
Best Friend: Isaac (from church)
Favorite Thing to Do: Video Games
Favorite Song: Despacito, I Think I'm A Clone Now
Favorite Food: Chicken Nuggets
Favorite Thing About School: "Its so much fun!"
Favorite Toy: Hulk
Jennibelle - 7th Grade
Warwick Middle School
MrsCosgrove
TV Show:Americas Got Talent
BFF: Allison Maddie and Serenity
Activity: soccer
Song: ?
Food: ?
School subject: Math, "I don't like school."
Toy: ?
Jaylee - 9th Grade
Warwick High School
Mrs Diem
TV: "I don't watch tv. The Dolan twins on YouTube."
BFF: Olivia Weik
Thing: Rugby
Song: "A lot of different songs."
Food: BBQ chicken
School subject: social studies or math
Toy:
No comments:
Post a Comment