We were very busy, yet very relaxed. None of the kids argued. We ate delicious Peg meals, watched the animals eat close by, chased the boys up and down the driveway on their scooter and four wheeler, took real four wheeler rides, went on a scavenger hunt, and went to the flea market. Saturday we watched the best fireworks in Liberty... the were directly over head and were gorgeous to watch... now that my hormones are in check, I have no anxiety, so I can really enjoy things more! Jimmy was afraid of the fireworks so he went to sleep... weird, right? We tried to tube, but the river was way too low, so we waded in it and jumped off of Rattlesnake Rock. I didn't see any snakes, but heard one rattling while we were in the water. Here's way too many pix...

















1 comment:
How fun!
Post a Comment