3/02/2016

Jackson is FIVE

Can you even believe it?!? 
I wanted to celebrate BIG. I planned a road trip to Florida to see Mommom Matheson, go to Sea World and then swim in the Gulf.  But, life happens, and...   Well, we're no longer financially able to go.  No biggie... He had a great day, here at home!!  

The night before, we gave him his huge stuffed shark... To celebrate his last day of being four. More accurately, because I couldn't wait. 


Jack drank his last Pediasure before bed and then slept great... Until 3 AM.  Bugger!! He was just too excited for gifts.  He literally lauded in my bed WATCHING the clock from 5-6. 

And then, he had a magical 6 minutes!  Jimmy refused to wake up for him, so he opened gifts from the rest of us... Infinty characters and Play Doh. He was a happy boy!!!

His doorway was decorated at home and at school:)



He didn't want to do anything after school, just "go home!" Since he doesn't like cake, we put his relighting candles in his mint chocolate chip ice cream.  At first he thought the candles were confusing, then funny, and then aggravating!!  Here's Jimmy trying to help... 
 
Here's the link to the 7 minute Star Wars video that I made for him...

Today, the 5th, he had his party at the Rec pool, since it was open to the public for free:)  2 hours of swimming with cousins wore them all out!  Then we headed home for pizza, cake and ice cream. They all get along so well.   Since we stopped jack's Pediasure on his 5th birthday (😬) he is eating a little more... Little. 

Nan and Poppop took him to see The Harlem Globetrotters Thursday night. He bawled the whole way there b/c I didn't go with him, but then chilled out and enjoyed himself.


I wish I had a better pic of these three boys... 

Jackson got a shark sleeping bag and two Disney Infinity Characters.  


We used relighting candles again... The poor kid thinks he's "not strong enough" to blow them out!!!  All the kids had to help. Star Wars was the theme...


1 comment:

Mark and Jennifer said...

What a fun post! Can't believe he is 5!!