It's taken us 5 years, but we trekked back up to the Dombach's cabin for the Fourth of July weekend... and I am so glad that we did. The kids We all had a great time. I did take a bottle of Ativan with me though... too much nature for this lady!! The whole Liounis side went and all of the kids got along great!
We were busy the whole time but had plenty of time to relax... swimming in the flooded creek, 4 wheelers, Poppop Moore's hammock, shooting guns, wedding planning, scavenger hunts, tubing down the creek, fireworks, eating, and playing. Good, good time. I only took my iPhone, but here's my favorite pictures that I took... unfortunately there are none of the tubing expedition that we took the girls on :(
The boys and their toys...
Poppop Moore's hammock was a hit all weekend...
The creek that was all rocks last time we came was a raging river this time... it didn't stop the kids!
Poppop took Jack down to the bear feeders and was showing him around...
I hate pix of myself, so we've started taking pix together like this...
Jennibelle, aka "The Baby Whisperer"
Lost in thought, wedding planning!
Just chilling...
4th of July in Galeton. There were neat Chinese Laterns everywhere when we drove up over the mt.
There's Jaylee and Nan's trail through the thick grass... the came across a lot of bear poop on their adventure... they had no idea how far out in the woods they had gone and this was their best bet to getting home.
Jimmy loved the fire pit and was making his own "fires"
My little men...
The hunt led us down ONTO one of the bear feeders... I asked Jack if he knew how much I loved him, to be down there with him...
and straight into the "bear den" for the last clue... yikes! I kept waiting for a rattle snake to get us.
Looks like this will be our new 4th of July tradition... FUN TIMES!!!


























1 comment:
Wow! What fun 4th of July! I miss camping! That looks like a fun place to be!
Post a Comment