Then we had our annual basket decorating... Jimmy's was by far my favorite!!!
Even egg painting was low key this year. I just finished a Binle study on learning to observe Sabbath and learning that "Enough is Enough". I'm enjoying myself more!!
Jaylee is very into baking right now. She did these beauties from scratch, all by herself!!
We went to the Egg Hunt at the girls' school again but I always leave Egg Hubts annoyed by the psycho parents, and the candy sucks... But the kids love it! Jaylee is officially too old this year 😓
Look how excited Jack is!!!!!!
Jennibelle's was making out and the bit it face first and had all of her eggs swiped out from under her! She ended up with 3 eggs... 2 of which she gave to kids who had gotten none. Then she proceeded to give the boys the 2 pieces of chocolate that was on her remaining egg! Love her heart!! Jason took jimmy and said he loved it. Jack was more excited before the actual hunt started, but then he got the hang of it.
Easter morning didn't start until 8:30!!!! I even tried to wake the kids when I got home at 6:30.
Easter dinner at Nan's was absolutely delicious! Ham, Mac-n-cheese, deviled eggs, etc. she even made my favorite tropical cake!! The kids had a great time doing their Easter Egg Hunt...
Jimmy is so stinking cute-with incredible eyes but so unphotogenic :(






















No comments:
Post a Comment