9/02/2014

Wah... Summer is Over!

Tomorrow is the worst day of summer (first day of school) so I should recollect on the summer... we were so busy!  Likes always... but I feel like we didn't really DO anything, since money is tight.  But as I review Facebook, I think maybe I am just dead wrong!!  Let's see... Memorial day with the Ashcrofts, Jenni's baptism, a day trip to OCNJ, Jenni went to Christa Lowthert's bday party, Jimmy's bday where he got a pool, Father's Day, Jack in the hospital, Jack taking the training wheels off, Dutch Wonderland with the boys 5 or 6 times plus the girls had tickets for 2 days plus we met Steve Liounis there once, Jason's bday, Jaylee's trip to FL, Jimmy's surgery, The Leclairs visited, a picnic at the Zimmerman's, JB had lots of play dates with Alli and Serenity, 4th of July, VBS and the girls' Lemonade stand, lots of trips to Lititz Springs Park, a day at CHOP, Paisley's first bday bash with water slide, our Anniversary dinner, Jaylee and I went to Beautiful You, Steven Liounis' first bday party in DE, me with purple hair, fishing at Meg's, the girls off at camp, the lice scare at camp, Cole's bday shindig with bouncy house, a night at Lititz Springs Pool, lots of walks around the block, boys bunk beds, Mandy taking the kids to the mts, Andrew Liounis' wedding in Pittsburgh, lunch with the Mathesons, a whole week in Sea Isle City, catching up with Nick and Darlene, a scavenger hunt for the girls, Mt Gretna for Jaylee's half birthday, and then some back to school shopping.  Whew!!!!  
We are blessed!!!!
















No comments: