Not sure what to say... LGH ran the wrong labs and we found that 3 out of 5 Liver Function levels are super duper high. At least I think they are super duper high... Definitely HIGH. I can't stop shaking... I am anxious right now wading through his pages and pages of labs, trying to pinpoint when things started to go ary, so I know what I am talking about this week when we see Ped, Uro, Nephro and GI. Dr Google has left me with more questions... there are hundred of things that could be going on... from Hepatitis from his blood infusions, to liver failure, to med toxicity (though we know this is not) to many others.
Uuuugggghhhh... the poor kid can not catch a break. Though I have worried about him for a few weeks now - ever since he had the Flu in Oct and his labs were positive for metamyelocytes -common in cancer. Then right before Christmas I screwed up his haircut, leaving him looking like a damn cancer kid. He looked so little and fragile that I started checking weights and doubled his Pediasure intake. I even re-contacted his Nutritionist last week to see if we could come back in for a re-eval. (Turns out LGH got rid of her position, but she called me and said I can email her anytime).
Hmmmm.....
Jackson is excited for our "Vacation" to Geisinger on Weds, and now it seems that it may not be so pleasant. Poor little man!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment