I love how selfless you can be.
I love when you get dolled up.
I love that you make those movies for our kids (you can see in their faces how special it makes them feel)
I admire your attention to the small things, which let's people know you care about them.
I LOVE when you truly giggle.
I love when we spend an evening alone doing just about anything together.
I LOVE your eyes when you smile.
I love that I get to tell stories about how my wife has the Christmas tree up 3 weeks before Thanksgiving.
I love that you get me to do things that I don't think I want to do and I end up loving them and remembering them forever.
I love that your my wife.
I probably don't tell you enough.
I think about you often while at work.
I am a lucky man.
Your Husband,
Jason
1 comment:
This is the best thing I've read all year!
Post a Comment