8/25/2013

Our "Forever" Home

I love before and after pix, so I thought I'd post pix of how the owners now have the home, and then I'll post pix of what we end up doing with it.  Should be interesting.  It will take a little while to get all the furniture that we'll need, but since it's our "forever" or at least "for the next ten years" home, it'll be worth it!!  We move in less than 1 month.. I am getting so excited!!

519 N Elm St

back deck

 dining room

entry view of family room

entry

family room

family room

fire place


 kitchen

living room

family room to living room

appliances

family room to kitchen

nook

corian counter tops and sink 

stairs

master closet

 front door 

master bath 

 Master 

 powder room
  
kids bathroom 

Jaylee's 


upper hall

Jenni's 


boys 

2 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

Sure love the house!! Hope it is not too long before we get to see it!!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Sure love the house!! Hope it is not too long before we get to see it!!